A resolution was made at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 20 May 2018 that aXichem’s Nominations Committee should comprise Peter Ragnarsson (LMK Venture) and Torsten Helsing (Manakin Ltd.) in preparation forthe AGM in 2019. The overall responsibility of the Nominations Committee, in preparation for the AGM in 2019, is to present appropriate candidates for the chair and board members and auditor(s) respectively for the Company, and also to propose their fees. The Nominations Committee shall produce proposals for the following issues to be presented to the AGM for decision:
- proposed chair for the meeting,
- proposed number of board members elected at the AGM and also, when applicable, the number of auditors,
- proposed fee for members of the Board who are not employed by the company and also for members of the Board’s various committees who are not employed by the company,
- proposed fee for the auditors,
- proposed election of chair of the Board of Directors and other board members together with, when applicable, election of auditors,
- proposed guidelines for appointing members of the Nominations Committee and for the mandate of the Nominations Committee,
- proposed fee for members of the Nominations Committee.